>>> View on Slides.com <<<
This talk deconstructs some of the technical aspects and challenges faced while building Lumpen Radio, an open source streaming audio app for iOS built using the earliest versions of React Native released in 2015.
Talk also available as a free Webcast courtesy of O’Reilly Media.
Topics covered include:
- Scaffolding a project
- Using React Native Video
- Native Module composition
- Creating a Native Module
- Integrating with CocoaPods
- Communicating over the RN Bridge
- Creating an App Icon | related post
- Beta testing with TestFlight | related post
- Creating animations with tweening
- Using iOS platform APIs
- Localization and VoiceOver